Robin Grant-Huggins has worked in the field of law for more than thirty years and has been a family law attorney for eighteen years. Her wealth of experience has made her an aggressive and capable lawyer. Ms. Huggins places a high priority on physical, spiritual and mental fitness. She is active in her church community, as well as volunteering her time in various local charities such as Laura’s House. She enjoys golf, reading, pilates, yoga, and spending quality time with her children and dogs.
Juris Doctorate Degree (Law Degree)
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Graduated in the top of her class
- Distinguished Honor Roll
- Dean’s Scholarships recipient
- Four-time recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award
- California State University at Fullerton – Honors student
- Santa Monica City College – Honors student
- Member, California State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
For a consultation, please email us
or call (949) 988-3340.